Three years ago, at the age of 45, I was diagnosed as autistic. It made complete sense to me, like being short-sighted all my life and finally getting a pair of glasses!
Autism in the workplace
Writing, training, speaking, campaigning ...
Janine will be tutoring this week-long course, which will take place at the union's Bob Crow National Education Centre in Doncaster and is free for RMT members and reps to attend.
Janine will be tutoring this first week-long course, which will take place at the union's Bob Crow National Education Centre in Doncaster and is free for RMT members and reps to attend.
- LUL Fit for the Future Stations Equality Impact Assessment
- Disability discrimination cases in LUL
- Employers' disability policies
- Proposed employment policy on Autism
- RMT training
- Disabled People Against Cuts (DPAC)
- UK Disability History Month
- UN to investigate UK government
- Access to Work survey
- WOW petition
UNFORTUNATELY, THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED BY THE ORGANISERS.
At WEA London region.
A follow-up training day open to all those who have attended the Stage 1 briefing.