Three years ago, at the age of 45, I was diagnosed as autistic. It made complete sense to me, like being short-sighted all my life and finally getting a pair of glasses!
Autism in the workplace
Writing, training, speaking, campaigning ...
- LUL Fit for the Future Stations Equality Impact Assessment
- Disability discrimination cases in LUL
- Employers' disability policies
- Proposed employment policy on Autism
- RMT training
- Disabled People Against Cuts (DPAC)
- UK Disability History Month
- UN to investigate UK government
- Access to Work survey
- WOW petition
At WEA London, Luke Street.
Janine will be running three one-hour sessions at this Health and Wellbeing day for PCS Union Learning Reps based in the HMRC at Canary Wharf.
If you are a PCS member and would like to come on this course, please contact your branch or regional office.
Janine will be tutoring this two-day, Stage 1 Neurodiversity in the Workplace training course for PCS trade union reps and members.
Details to follow.
If you would like to attend, please contact the regional office or your branch secretary.