- LUL Fit for the Future Stations Equality Impact Assessment
- Disability discrimination cases in LUL
- Employers' disability policies
- Proposed employment policy on Autism
- RMT training
- Disabled People Against Cuts (DPAC)
- UK Disability History Month
- UN to investigate UK government
- Access to Work survey
- WOW petition
Autism in the workplace
Writing, training, speaking, campaigning ...
At WEA London, Luke Street.
From the TUC handbook, Autism in the Workplace
In 2013, Labour MP Ian Mearns introduced a Ten-Minute Rule Bill to require the police to maintain a register of hate crimes committed against people with learning difficulties, learning disabilities and autism. During the early months of 2014, this Bill is progressing through its Parliamentary stages.
Venue: PCS HQ, Clapham Junction
If you are a PCS member and would like to attend this course, please contact your branch or regional training officer.
Janine will be tutoring this week-long residential course for RMT reps and members at the union's National Education Centre in Doncaster. If you would like to attend, please contact your branch secretary.
Inner West Chavurah hosts a discussion with Australian and UK left activists at a venue in Balmain, Sydney.
Janine will speak about how the neurodiversity movement is changing UK workplaces.