Unionlearn is a great resource for trade union learning representatives, and for all trade unionists interested in gaining knowledge and skills and encouraging workmates to do so too.
Autism in the workplace
Writing, training, speaking, campaigning ...
Three years ago, at the age of 45, I was diagnosed as autistic. It made complete sense to me, like being short-sighted all my life and finally getting a pair of glasses!
- LUL Fit for the Future Stations Equality Impact Assessment
- Disability discrimination cases in LUL
- Employers' disability policies
- Proposed employment policy on Autism
- RMT training
- Disabled People Against Cuts (DPAC)
- UK Disability History Month
- UN to investigate UK government
- Access to Work survey
- WOW petition
At WEA London, Luke Street.
From the TUC handbook, Autism in the Workplace
In 2013, Labour MP Ian Mearns introduced a Ten-Minute Rule Bill to require the police to maintain a register of hate crimes committed against people with learning difficulties, learning disabilities and autism. During the early months of 2014, this Bill is progressing through its Parliamentary stages.
Inner West Chavurah hosts a discussion with Australian and UK left activists at a venue in Balmain, Sydney.
Janine will speak about how the neurodiversity movement is changing UK workplaces.