Janine is among the speakers as RMT's London Transport Region hosts a panel focusing on women’s health and safety in the workplace, for International Workers Memorial Day.
Broadcasting live on RMT London Transport Region's channel — specific meeting details for members to follow
- a conversation about women workers' health and safety, with:
- Marie Harrington, Piccadilly & District West Branch - level 2 rep, NWAC member, Branch Sec
- Mel Mullings, Bakerloo Branch - Rep, tube driver, BEM member ,
- Linda Martin, LU Fleet Branch - Rep, test train operator
- Janine Booth, Finsbury Park Branch - rep, tutor, DMAC member
- Cat Cray, Neasden Branch - regional H&S officer, tier 2 rep, membership sec
- Shelly Asquith Trade Union Congress - TUC health & safety officer
Please join us, a link to the meeting will be available soon.