Venue: Woolwich Common Community Centre, 16 Leslie Smith Square, London SE18 4DW
A raffle with some great prizes!Come along to our Summer Party!
£2.50 per person, to be booked in advance on our website below.
We will be having:
- A spread of food eg sandwiches, salad, crisps, fruit and savouries.
- A bake sale with some delicious cakes!
- A facepainter.
... and some brilliant Autistic speakers:
- Julian Morgan AIM Director and Autistic UK Trustee will be doing a talk 'Voice's From The Other Side' at 3pm.
- Callum Brazzo will be performing spoken word at 3.20pm.
- Janine Booth will be doing a talk called 'Your rights at work - for parents now and autistic kids in the future!' At 3.40pm
- @Adhd Greenwich will be speaking on ADHD at 4pm.
Enquiries can be emailed to email@example.com or by phone on 07464 614137