- LUL Fit for the Future Stations Equality Impact Assessment
- Disability discrimination cases in LUL
- Employers' disability policies
- Proposed employment policy on Autism
- RMT training
- Disabled People Against Cuts (DPAC)
- UK Disability History Month
- UN to investigate UK government
- Access to Work survey
- WOW petition
Disabled people campaigning for rights - for access, benefits, services and equality; against discrimination, cuts, prejudice and pity!
Caused by what fors and closed doors
Something's up on the upper floors
Down on all fours
Looking for an explanation
Must be caused by vaccination
Caused by flaws or some mutation
Looking for the insanity clause
Looking for an injury claim
Looking for someone or something to blame
Protest at Oakwood station
At Congress House, London
1. Protesting against attacks on disabled people. The Tories are intensifying their assault on disabled people's rights, particularly access to benefits. I will be circulating information about protests and other events in and around London. Please look out for these and encourage members to take part.
UNFORTUNATELY, THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED BY THE ORGANISERS.
Janine will be speaking at the UCL Staff Disability Forum, at an afternoon event to raise awareness of the barriers to progression faced by disabled women.
The theme of the talk will be struggles faced at work, and overcoming them.
Janine performing 'Manifesto from Behind the Mask', a poem about being autistic and try to fit into society, and about how society might change to make it easier for autistic people to fit in.
This performance was recorded at the launch of the DIRT poetry pamphlet, at the Betsey Trotwood in London, in June 2015.
They're cutting help to those in need -
What case to vote against?
This is a tricky one indeed
I'm staying on the fence
Scrap targets for child poverty?
My mind is wracked with doubt
Perhaps, no - maybe, probably -
I'm sitting this one out